its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, December 19} 05.12.19
So the tree is decorated and it looks ugly. I expect everyone, though, to look at it and exclaim "Its beautiful!". I need the praise. The house is now fully decorated with lights in windows and everything. Now its to clean all that mess up. Ugh.

Tomorrow I plan on making Rice Krispies treats. I'm not making RK "squares", Im making snowmen AND THEY'RE GOING TO BE PRETTY. I even bought stuff to decorate them with, even though Sobey's was raped of their red sprinkles and silver ball things. That made me furrow my brow and pout. Oh, and I've also bought the largest can of frosting I've ever seen when I know Im not going to use all of it. I want to just rest tonight, I feel like I've had a busy week.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

snowmen rice krispies
mmm
dont forget me!
:o)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:37:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Im not big on eating icing, its too sugary for me to eat with a spoon. But Paul made fudge today and ohmigosh I was at it like a hungry dog.

Kim, I have 2 snowmen rice krispies cookie cutter type things, want one?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:20:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera