its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, December 16} 05.12.16
Im seven kinds of wonderful today. I finished my shopping (except for my brother) and now I have everything wrapped except for what I got for Alex. I have absoutely no idea what to get Paul. At work, Robyn suggested getting a gift certificate for Maritime cuz its somewhere that he'd use it, but I honestly dont know if they even offer those since they're basically a wholesaler. I asked Mom when she got home and she just glared at me, my brother is really hard to shop for.

Remind me never again to buy dollar store paintbrushes. They're horrible to use. At least the ones at Wal*Mart didnt lose bristles or anything. Grr. And on top of it, I think my varnish is lost. Double grr.

I stood up for myself at work today. Judy came to me with the paper to sign to put me on a final written attendance warning for missing the day I put the car off the road. I told her that I couldnt, in good faith, sign it. She assured me that it was just a formality, that she'd already been assured by HR that if it came down to a termination that they'd just remove the occurance. I stated that I'd still have a final written on my record, and I havent had a final written at any point since I've been employed there. I wouldnt sign the paper, so she said she'd go and try and fight with HR about it again. Once I started crying she didnt really fight me. I hate that I always cry when I try and fight with someone. I cant fight with people because I only end up a mess. I get so frusterated with myself sometimes.

Oh, its amusing that Molly is asleep on my bed, and Im sitting on her bed on the floor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera