its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, December 16} 05.12.16
I admit it. Im addicted. It used to be that I could skip a day and be fine. Now I feel all squicky if I dont shower twice a day! I dont even think its so much the clean factor, as that my favorite part of an average day is showering. Its relaxing. Im completely by myself so I can think without any distractions. Also, I cant hear anything going on outside of the bathroom. Its like my own little world. That makes me sound crazy. Today I was trying not to get a second shower, being as how I cannot shower in less than twenty minutes, but I needed it. Well, no, I knew that I wouldnt have time to shave my legs in the morning. Not that my legs needed to be shaved, but it would give me a week for enough hair to shave again next week. My leg hair grows slowly. Anyway, I had bought new shave gel and razors, and with me its like getting a new toy, I couldnt wait to use them. And then I could get out of the shower and put on the new deodorant that I bought today also. And because my legs get dry in the winter, I sat and moisturized my legs. They now smell all berryish. Im so girly sometimes. I must point out that I have never before moisturized my legs, its nice though.

Im tired now. My second favorite part of an average day is always going to bed.


6 Comments:


Blogger James said...

Man, I love a shower. The 10 minute shower is myth to me, It has to last at least 20 minutes, I can easily cruise 40 minutes. At college I was famous for my showers, it actually got to the point I had to give my house mates warning that I was going to have one, so they wouldn’t be banging on the door begging to use the toilet.

Monday, December 19, 2005 9:08:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Oh I can easily waste forty minutes showering if I let myself, especially if I need to shave my legs or anything. Both my brother and myself take long showers, so our mother usually wont let us to shower before she does because we'll drain the hot water tank.

Monday, December 19, 2005 9:34:00 a.m.  


Blogger James said...

I can waste time in the shower doing absolutely nothing, just standing there. On some occasions I turn the shower off, take one step out, then think fuck it, I’ll have another 5 minutes.

I usually have a shower pretty much last thing in the evening, I’m far too lazy to have one in the morning, so don’t have to worry about using up all the hot water.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:39:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Just standing under the hot water is so relaxing. I cant take a regular bath, I get bored after the tub is full, but I get the same thing out of a shower as someone else might get out of a bath, easily.

I need to start my day with a shower. Im lucky in that I wake up with severe bed-head, plus I tend to feel all sweaty and gross. And an honest fact is that if the alarm has to wake me up, my eyes dont open until I actually get in the shower (and my earplugs dont come out until just before). Today, for example, I'll stay in bed until I feel Im up to it, and then get up and shower. But then, evening showers are a really nice way to end the day as well.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:29:00 a.m.  


Blogger James said...

I would choose a shower over a bath any day, I just feel cleaner and more refreshed, which isn’t always best when you want to go to sleep soon after. I only like to have a bath after I’ve done something totally exhausting and really don’t fancy standing up. And yeah, i do sometimes feel sweaty and urg in the morning, but thats the price you pay for that extra 20 minutes or so in bed.

As for bed head, well, don’t I get it to be frank. I spend around 5 minuets in the evening sorting my hair out. Then when I wake up the next morning it looks better than it did the night before, I don’t have to do anything to it.

On a side note, I had deja vu writing this, how weird.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:02:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Not only do I wake up with bedhead, but if I want to go from one style to another (say pigtails to straight) it requires that I wash it all over again. Not fair!

I find that a morning shower refreshes me, whereas an evening shower gets my body the right temperature to put my jammies on and get into bed. Except sleeping with wet hair is uncomfortable, and drying it would wake me up. :\

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera