its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, December 16} 05.12.16
So I took an extended lunch today and got my shopping just about finished. The only person that I have left to shop for is my brother and I have no idea what to get him (ideas are appreciated!). My intention is to decorate tonight if all of the decorations are brought upstairs like I asked. I will also have all day tomorrow to get everything decorated and then wrap my gifts. I might see what Mum suggests to get Paul and perhaps run in and get that tomorrow. After that I'll be completely finished. This rocks. Last year I was still shopping on December 23rd. And Im not out of money yet!

Im thinking that I might put off the decorating until tomorrow. If I attempt it tonight with the mother at home it will only end up in a fight. She's working tomorrow and wont be around to supervise help. Much less stressful. Maybe I'll buy a tree tomorrow. Hrm..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera