its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, December 15} 05.12.15
I woke up at 7am only because I needed to pee. I looked at the clock, because I was checking to see how far away from the alarm going off I was. The clock was flashing 2:30am. The power had gone out overnight. So I booted my computer to check the time. My shift starts at 7am. Ahh, fuck it, Im late already, no point in rushing. I went upstairs and put the dog out and woke Mum up because she had work at 9am. Then I called work to tell them that I'd be there when I got there. I was in no hurry at that point, like I said, I was already late. So Mum got in the shower and I went downstairs and checked email/blogs/comics while I waited. Then I showered and got ready for work. I took my time, if I start rushing, then Im going to want to rush on the way there and I knew the roads were bad. I decided to take the brother's car (red 91 two door Chevrolet Cavalier) because it had better tires on it than I have on my own car. The driving is crap. Utter crap. My speed didnt go above 50km/h the entire way. Im at work now, I missed three hours, but Im not worried about that. In the three years that I've worked here I might have been late once. The calls are slow though, so no worries. Here's to hoping that the driving clears up by 6pm.

Im tired of winter, and we've only had two days of snow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera