its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, December 15} 05.12.15 x3
So this lady (that works with my Mom) calls earlier looking for my mother, who was gone for groceries. When I tell the lady that my mother is not at home, she proceeds to scold me for not having the house decorated so that my mother doesnt have to do it. It took all of the politeness that I could possibly muster not to say "Listen lady, its me who does the cleaning, and its me who does the decorating, and unless you want to send someone up here to haul the boxes upstairs for me than take your decorating and shove it". I thought it incredibly rude for this woman, who has never met me to actually scold me about not having the house decorated (when there's only two houses on our block that actually are). Ignorant friggin people. Ohmigosh it got me riled up.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i would have hung up on her. Or told her to shut up.

I hate people like that.

Friday, December 16, 2005 1:48:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I was really tempted to just flip on her and tell her to mind her own gd business.

Friday, December 16, 2005 1:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera