its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, December 15} 05.12.15 x2
Shhh... Im cleaning. Mom's car is home. The axel wasnt fucked, but the bolts on one side were sheared off. Im sure that means something to somebody. I think I also fucked the rim, maybe? I dont quite remember what was told to me. Either way, the car is home and apparently in working order. It now needs better tires on the rear end because its too light and has more of a chance to lose control. I cant wait to get studs on my car, I miss driving my car.

Paul is upstairs giving Molly a bath. He's braver than I.

I cant believe its the middle of December. Its actually the middle of December and Christmas is in ten days. This is weird.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i wish christmas would disappear


dad just sucked whatever christmas spirit i had from my soul. Id rather hide from the world till january.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:08:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Parents can be oh so much fun sometimes.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera