its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, December 14} 05.12.14
So, Kim had suggested downloading It Came Upon A Midnight Clear by Sixpence None The Richer. I did, and its good. Anyway, I remembered that I like Destiny's Child's Christmas music, so I was downloading a bunch of that stuff. Dont make fun of me. Then I was looking for Oh Holy Night because I love that song, and I downloaded a bunch of different versions: Manheim Steamroller, Christina Aguilera, Josh Grobin, and Kelly Clarkson. I was scrolling through the list and saw a version there by Avril Lavigne. I giggled because I hate Avril Lavigne, but decided to download it anyway, you know, because I like to torture myself. Well, I was right, it was an assault on my ears, I can probably sing better than she can (and that, believe me, is saying a lot). I dont advise listening to Avril Lavigne sing Christmas music, you may feel the urge to slit your wrists. That is all.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

I dont advise listening to Avril Lavigne sing Christmas music, you may feel the urge to slit your wrists. That is all.

I say the same thing about jessica simpson. I have a hate for that girl that is beyond discription.

She makes my blood boil at the sight of her.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:06:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Surprisingly, I dont mind Jessica Simpson, or her sister. Avril though, *shudder* I cant stand her.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera