its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, December 14} 05.12.14 x3
The house is not decorated yet, but its at least clean enough to decorate. Paul and I frigged off into Sydney to visit the hairstuffs wholesalers and wound up spending a total of $200 on, you know, stuff. I bought two different kinds of nail decals, one for Christmas, and one for New Year's (since Im all excited about New Year's now), but I think I'll have to get nails put on to wear the New Year's ones. I might paint my nails whore red and put some Christmas ones on tonight. Also, I bought Redken Guts to give my hair some lift at the roots, AND I bought Joico Ice Whip mousse to try and give it curl. We shall see how that goes. Im actually kind of getting into the Christmas spirit this year and it feels weird.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera