its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, December 14} 05.12.14 x2
I went to Curves this morning with Janice and we were talking about New Year's and throwing ideas around for planning something. Janice's house has been the starting point for a few years now, and she's offered it again. It makes sense, being as how she's the only one who doesnt currently live with her parents. Anyway, she might have to work until nine, but I could easily go up before Jason leaves for work, or get her key or something and have people there for when she got home. Janice has no problem getting ready with people there :) Anyway, we were going to go with what we've been doing the past couple of years, where everybody brings a dish (a hors d'oeuvre or a dessert or whatever). We always have more than enough food when we do that. And Janice came up with a great idea, rather than everyone bringing their own coolers or whatever to drink, for everyone to buy a mix, like daquiri or pina colada, or a punch and then share them around with everybody. I thought it was a kickass idea. If there's any more ideas, lemme know and we'll see what works.


3 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

Don't drink all the punch yourself.

It can *have* tragic *consequences*

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:36:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

While good advice, Im assuming it comes from experience?

Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:18:00 a.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

A safe assumption.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:58:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera