its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, December 11} 05.12.11
I'd like to thank Corrine for totally making my weekend. Im not going to explain it here (you never know what prying eyes are checking up on me), but I'd gladly fill anyone in through messenger or email.

I am not pleased to announce that this year my mother has decided to buy a plastic tree for Christmas. She ran the idea by me the other night. My exact reaction was "How dare you blaspheme in this house". She laughed and brushed me aside. I was not kidding, I absolutely despise plastic trees. I think they're ugly and fake looking and will never ever hold a candle to having a real tree in the house. I dont mind vacuuming up needles, or crawling underneath the tree to make sure it has water. I love the scent of evergreen in the house, and gosh darnit, they just look better. I hope that she realizes Im not decorating a plastic tree, it goes against my morals. Actually, I think she decorated the tree last year because my back was too sore from doing all of the rest of the decorating. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, decorating at my house is a one person job. That one person is me. Its not just because nobody else will do it, but because I know where everything goes and they wont do it right. Hello OCD! Im going to have to decorate this week even though I really have no desire to. It just means more things that I have to clean around.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

we had a fake tree last year and i was so mad about it. I have an evergreen candle that i will gladly lend to you over the holidays. I got it last year to make up for the lack of smell. Scent is dead on too. So that way, you at least have the smell. Its a massive candle anyway. And you are always welcome down my place to smell our tree.
:oP
but i think you know that already. Fake christmas trees should NOT be allowed. There is nothing nicer than that fresh smell of evergreen when you wake up in the morning.

ok curiosity is killing me. Email me and fill me in, if you would like to. im such a gossip queen.

In other news, we so need to get our drunk on sometime. I could use some liquor in my system.

oh and has there been any mention of new years plans yet? I dont know if i can get chris to go but if i know now, i can start pursuading him.

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:56:00 a.m.  


Blogger James said...

Plastic trees are rubbish aren’t they, there like unwanted guests. We have this 4 foot potted Christmas tree that we bring into the house every year. Its not prettiest thing in the world, in fact its down right scrawny, but we’ve grown to love it.

Monday, December 12, 2005 6:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera