its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, December 10} 05.12.10 x2
I cant sleep right now, I slept all afternoon and ruined it. I had no other way to deal with being depressed today other than to sleep. Is it weird that my favorite song to listen to when Im sad or depressed is I'll Be by Edwin McCain? What about Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer? Also, anything by The Perishers or Iron & Wine give me that snuggly feeling that I need when I feel lonely and misplaced. Some more examples are, Hey Jealousy by Gin Blossoms, Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick, Fade Into You by Mazzy Star (covered beautifully by Pedro the Lion), and Sparkle Me by The Buffseeds. Am I strange that when I get sad I need to listen to a fair amount of (non-traditional) love songs?


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

when im down in the dumps, the perishers really help me sort out the jumble of shit going on in my head.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:40:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera