its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, December 9} 05.12.09
I think I have a great ass. In fact, I feel like its probably my best physical feature below my neck. Im pleased to say that today it looks fantastic! Also today my cleavage is spectacular. I am very chesty today and loving every minute of it. My eyes, which I think are the best feature on my face, are bright and blue today. When I stand upright my belly looks flatter than usual! This could very well mean that all that working out I've been doing is actually working. I am looking forward to my next weigh-in to see if there is a change.

There, I didnt once complain about how bad my skin looks, or how ratty my hair looks, or even how much I hate my teeth. :D

I made it through the day yesterday, I even worked a full ten hour shift. Actually, no, I got to spend two hours walking around the building selling tickets for charity. That was fun, except that all the other floors in the building have their heat set to cremate and I didnt think to leave my sweater at my desk. After work I went to Curves for the *gasp* fourth time this week and had a really good workout. I was the only one there (except for Rita at the desk) for my entire workout and I kind of liked that. I didnt have to try and make small talk with people that I dont know. I didnt have to avoid eye contact with said people I dont know. I probably wont make it there tonight or tomorrow unless I get out of work early. Here's to hoping.

Also, I have been looking forward to seeing Brokeback Mountain since I first heard about it (sometime last spring, maybe?). I really cant wait to see it. I wont be able to afford to see it until January at the earliest though. Damn.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera