its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, December 6} 05.12.06 x2
I am tired. I earned it though. I went to school with Paul today, and was there all day. Then I came home and went right to Curves for my workout. I came home and chilled for maybe an hour before I showered and got ready to go shopping with Mum and Paul. We shopped for a good three and a half hours, which was a lot for us. Im not complaining though, Christmas will bring a good haul this year. Tonight she probably spent $300 on clothes for me, let alone what she spent on my brother. She didnt even complain all that much, usually shopping with Mum is like shopping with a cranky child.

There's a cat outside the back door yelling to be let in the house. I have no idea why this cat is doing this. I can hear it from here on my bed. We're not cat people. My parents had a cat when they first got married, but that was 30 years ago, and it wasnt around by the time they had me. I was getting stuff out of the trunk and it kept coming near me. I feel sorry for it if its hungry, but it didnt look like a stray. If it had have been around when Janice was here I would have told her to take it home, it seems personable. But personable or not, I'd rather it not sit outside my bedroom window and yell.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera