its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, December 5} 05.12.05 x3
Holy Mother! Kay, so last Monday I burned through episodes one through five of the second season of Veronica Mars. Today I burned through episodes six through nine and oh my goodness gracious holy mackerel!. Preganant? Duncan? Eeek!!

Other than that, I feel very accomplished today. I got up early and actually did my hair, Susan said that it looked nice. Then I worked a whole shift (yes, only five hours, but shut up). After work I came home and went right to Curves for my workout. Yes, then I napped, but I've got my nails done AND I watched four episodes of Veronica Mars. I had a productive day. Im wonderful :)


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

she woke up...and shes pregnant, i near shit a brick.
god i love that show.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 4:19:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera