its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, December 4} 05.12.04
Pressing right now: I cant breathe. When I went to bed last night I was all huffy and wheezy but I figured that would go away once I slept. No, it did not. My lungs feel tight, and Im not getting enough air when I breathe normally, I have to take deep breaths to feel like Im getting enough air. I got up and went to work figuring that at least the cold air my make it easier to breathe. Again I was wrong. I did not stay at work because the gulping air does not make it easy to talk on the phone all day. Janice is coming over tonight to get her hair done, so I wont be going to the ER today.

Also: Molson, the former neighbour dog (now the dog down the road) that lived with us at one time, has been hanging around the house last night and today. He's looking to be let in and most likely fed. Last night when I got home it was dark and I petted him and fought to get in with him trying to get in with me and my own dogs trying to get out at him. Fun times. Today when I got back home from work he was hanging around again, but in the light I could tell that his ribs are showing. It broke my heart. This is the nicest, sweetest, dog you could ever come across, much nicer than my own dogs, and his ribs are showing. I can guarantee you we'd adopt him in a heartbeat if we didnt have Emma. Molly and Molson always got along fine, wheras Emma is more territorial. I am sad.

Keeping me happy: Last night Kim had a get-together for her birthday (which is today, Happy Birthday Kim!) which did not involve alcohol, yet was the best time out I've had in a while! It involved myself and Kim (obviously), Michael (Kim's brother) for a while, Angela, Ryan, Jamie, my brother (who didnt stay all night because he was going to the gay dance), and Chris (Kim's boyfriend) came after work. We laughed until I couldnt breathe. Kim installed WoW on her father's laptop because she wanted to show me the game in action and Ryan and I are most likely hooked. I didnt think it would be a game that I could get into, but now actually seeing it played, rather than just screenshots, I can see how it can be addicting.

Michael had Paul and Jamie convinced that his PSP accepted voice commands, so the two of them were sitting there for like ten minutes shouting at it to play the movie.

Before I left I had my cleavage complimented, and I have to admit, I was rather chesty last night. Also, I learned that my booty is more ghetto than Jamie's. Chris was trying to pimp me out to his friend Adam, but I had to leave due to having work at 7am this morning. There most likely will be a next time.

I wanted to post highlights last night when I got home, but I knew that if I didnt go to bed then I'd be up until one or two and that would not have worked at all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera