its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, December 3} 05.12.03
Yesterday, Kim's father had what turned out to be a heartattack. He will be fine, which is a very awesome thing, but will need some time to fully recover. He's only been home from Mongolia for about a week, and its a good thing that it happened here rather than there, if it had to happen at all. I dont pray, but obviously Im keeping Kim's family in my thoughts at this time.

Tuesday is my brother's mock-provincial exam and we both have to be dressed up for it. He has to wear black and white, I can wear what I want, just dressy. The problem here is that lately my "dressy" has included jeans or cords. Not that I dont have dress pants, I do, I just that my really dressy tops are kind of skanky and more along the lines of bar shirts. This meant that I had to go to the mall after work today. I spent way more than I had budgeted myself for, but I still have like $35 left after filling my gas tank and buying food. This will have to do for the next two weeks.

Moving on, because all of my dress pants are black, I was looking for something to go with the spaghetti-strap brown top that I have. So I find a little chocolate brown sweater that's the cutest so I bought it. Now to find dress pants. Yeah, right. If I wasnt looking for brown dress pants I can guarantee you that's all I would have found. Not a store with the right color, and even the clors that came close I couldnt get something that looked good on me. Shopping is so frusterating. I decided, fuck it, I'll buy a nice top to go with a pair of black dress pants that I already have. I bought a little black sweater, and a really nice black tank top. Cost more than I had planned, but I need new dressy clothes with the upcoming holiday season. Oh, and I bought a new necklace and two pair of large hoop earrings.

Im tired now. I may nap after I do laundry.

[EDIT] Oh! In his last news post, Chris Daily asked for readers to tell one person about Striptease. I figure I'll tell a few dozen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera