its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, December 1} 05.12.01 x2
Computers are destroying my right hand. I've mentioned the issues with my wrist before. I've mentioned that I get pain all the way down into my ring and pinky fingers. What's started happening lately though is when I use my laptop for any length of time the tips of my fingers on my right hand get sore. It hurts when I type and use the touchpad. This is a recent development, and Im not pleased with it at all. Its just little pain, but its annoying, and I know its not going to get any better. This is why I havent been at my home computer as often as I used to. I tend to check email/blogs/comics in one chunk and then go off and do something else. There's no point in telling my doctor, he'll just blow me off.

I havent mentioned anything about the upcoming federal election because Im not pleased that we're having one. Im angry and Im afraid. Im afraid that the Conservitives will win and Stephen Harper will be the new PM. I am staunchly opposed to a Conservitive government, and have swore for years that if they ever become the leading party of Canada I will move overseas. I stand by that.


2 Comments:


Blogger the Director of Player Personnel said...

the whole upcoming election to me seems like just an excuse for policitians to waste a lot of money bad mouthing each other when in the end we're going to end up with yet another minority gov't and the wasted funds just take us back to square one. hurrah. how does one vote if a person doesn't like any of the options presented? you still want to vote though because you can. anyway, jenna, thanks for commenting on my blog. talk to you later.

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:30:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I've found that in this country, even though we are well represented as far as the sheer number of parties are concerned, we're still left with choosing between the Tories and the Grits. I've always felt that when it comes down to it the Liberals were the lesser of the two evils and have no problem saying that I've voted Liberal in the past and will again in this election. But you're right, it is a problem if you're not being represented on the ballot. Its a shame to vote just to vote, but its better than not voting at all.

Friday, December 02, 2005 7:49:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera