its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, November 29} 05.11.29
Im cleaning my room right now. You can tell how well that's going.

I went to Curves again today. That's twice this week. Janice called from work while I was out and she left a message that we're on for 10:30am tomorrow morning. That will be three times for this week. For the past month I only went once a week and my BMI went down. Imagine what's going to happen once I start going three times a week. I might actually start to lose inches!

I was driving home from the hospital today with my aunt (nothing major, she had to get a bone density test) I was telling her that I had started Curves. She was excited for me and we got to talking about losing weight. Even though I call myself fat, Im more what you'd call "chunky" (overweight, not obese). Looking at me, you wouldnt guess that I weigh as much as I do, and I can still shop at some regular stores (rather than "fat stores"). My mother is currently obese, but has been big my entire life. One of my mother's sisters is big, and the other one is thin. Their two aunts are big. I have the same shape as my mother's sister Maria, and their aunt Flora. My father's two sisters are big, and so is my grandmother. Out of all of the women that Im immediately related to, there's only my mother's sister Florence that's thin. I come by it honestly. Now, I know that a lot of it lies on me. I never was one to exercise, and I dont eat the best (although we dont eat all that badly). That is what Im changing now. Im not going to force myself into a diet right now. It would be too much all at once, and way too much stress come the end of December. My family enjoys food.

Now, Im not a tall person. Im only about 5'3". When I first joined Curves we decided that I needed to get down to about 130lbs. That would be the perfect weight for my shape, which is small in the bust with a belly, large thighs and a fat ass ghetto booty. My shape comes from my genes and I dont want to change that. Granted, I'd like bigger breasts, but I like having booty. I would much rather want to stay curvy, than lose everything and be all bony. I wouldnt look good like that.

I think the reason that Im so horny lately is because I feel good. I feel sexy, even though I dont particularly think I look it. I want to be sexual with another person, I want to physically express how I feel on the inside. Unfortunately, unless I start going out by myself, Im not in a position to go to your typical singles meeting places. There's work, sure, but I dont think I want to date a guy from work. And Im not going to jump on the internet trolling for a fuckbuddy boytoy. I dont want a boyfriend, I enjoy being single too much. I do want a guy that I can hook up with. That would be nice right about now.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

so you need a friends with benefits situation. something set out where its sex but none of the other strings attached to a relationship.

I wouldnt mind that sometimes. Not that im saying im not happy with chris but it would be a change. Its something ive never experienced, so it looks interesting to me. Ive always liked the approach of sex but nothing more but never felt like i could do it. Thats where my lack of confidence comes in.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:36:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Sex with benefits, or even casually dating is exactly what I need. After being in a LTR where I allowed myself to become a person that wasnt good, I dont want to touch a relationship right now. I have no desire to be tied down to one person. Not that I want to make a whore of myself, mind you. Im ready to rebound, I (like you said) dont have all that much confidence to do so.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera