its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, November 28} 05.11.28
Originally I was going to save my Christmas undies until it was closer to Christmas, but I decided to wear them today because they are, you know, new. I swear they're the most comfortable underwear I've ever put on my arse. After work I went to Wal*Mart and bought five more pairs. I dont even think they had any more in my size. That, and I was out of money. I did pick up a cheap bra because I needed a white bra.

I came home and went to Curves. It's my first weigh-in since I joined. I didnt figure there would be a difference because I havent been going as often as I should be. My weight was up, but all of my measurements either stayed the same or went down, AND my bmi was down. Therefore the two pounds that I gained were muscle. Go me.

Poor Molly looks like nobody owns her. When her fur starts growing in it tends to get matted in places. Her ears, her tail, and around her mouth are the worst. She wont let me cut all the little matties off of her, so Im going to have to call the groomer to make an appointment. She could use a bath and her nails clipped anyway. Im going to get her fur cut off I think, its not cold out yet, plus she has sweaters. Its funny, Emma's fur is so much thicker than Molly's, but it doesnt mat. When Emma sheds, her fur stays on her until she scratches or gets brushed. We're constantly picking up clumps of black hair off of the carpet.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

I adore them so much! The ones Im wearing right now have snowmen on them!

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera