its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, November 27} 05.11.27
I used to need no less than an hour to get ready to go anywhere, including school or work. To get up and get a shower and blowdry my hair and get dressed would take me that long if I was being pokey. I hated rushing around in the morning, it totally set a bad mood for the rest of my day. Now? Now my alarm goes off thirty minutes before I should leave for work. I spend most of that in the shower* and then I spend ten minutes putting my hair up and getting dressed. And getting dressed? Today it is jogging pants and a tshirt. Yesterday, it was yoga pants and a tshirt. Tomorrow I'll make the leap and wear jeans. Makeup? No way. I dont want to take the time, plus there's nobody here that Im trying to look cute for. I've totally let myself go. Although, if Im going "out" I will get somewhat gussied up, and even wear makeup. But lately that's not often.

Mom's having the family over for dinner at 1pm, and thankfully Im going to miss it. Its not that I dont like my family, or dont like spending time with them, its just that having anything at our house is so frusterating. Last night was spent with my mother sitting in the living room watching television barking orders at Paul and I to do things. He's off today so he gets to help with the food preparation, lucky him. I just had to do all the tidying, vacuuming, and dusting. Luckily though, we wont have to do it again until sometime in January which is nice.

Oh, and besides her nagging, I had Paul nagging at me to fix his computer. His MSN messenger wouldnt connect, and his Firefox wouldnt allow him to browse. Internet Explorer worked though, odd. He had called Aliant and they had him create a PPPoE dialer which was frigging things up for the wireless, so I deleted that and the wireless connected, but he couldnt browse. Long story short, it ended up being Norton causing the problem and I told him to delete it. I hate Norton.

My back is sore and I left my ObusForme in the car. Grr. I have a break at 8am, but Im not going back outside. Its not even bright out yet. Its sad that I work dayshift, but I get here when its still dark out, and if I have to work my full shift it will be dark out again when I leave. I hate the winter.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera