its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, November 27} 05.11.27 x3
*sigh*

I should be in bed right now. I want to be in bed right now, but Im not. I have no real reason for not being in bed at this very moment other than the fact that I keep hoping something on the internet will catch my attention and give me something to do. Im sitting on my bed while the dog is tits up on her bed on the floor.

I've been feeling somewhat blah lately, tired, horny, and maybe a bit lonely. I would like a boy to make out with. To fool around with. I want to bite his neck until it hurts. I want him to lick my back along my spine, all the way up to the base of my hairline. I want him to touch me. I want to get some use out of the barbell in my tongue. I want candles, and Mer de Noms playing in the background. I want to go for an hour. I want to be on the bottom. I want to be on top. I want to take it from behind. I want to be in control. I want to kiss without tongue. I want to bite his bottom lip. I dont want to talk. I want to feel fingertips up and down my back. I want it fast. I want it rough. Hurt me a little, its okay. I want to finish first. I want to kiss for a while and go at it again. I want to share a bottle of vodka and have sloppy drunk sex. I want to stay up all night.

*sigh*


2 Comments:


Blogger James said...

You know, yours is the blog is wish I could write. I really wish I could express my feeling with such ease, unfortunately I write like someone who is more at home with an Etch A Sketch.

Monday, November 28, 2005 9:32:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Your comment made me smile. Thank you.

I dont find writing altogether easy, normally I just type like I would speak aloud. Normally, I look back and think I could have done better.

Monday, November 28, 2005 11:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera