its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, November 27} 05.11.27 x2
I really need to stop this. I was at work, and it was like twenty after nine when Gerald was walking around and he said "Anybody want VTO?". Half-jokingly I piped up and said "Im off at six, but I'll go now" and he let me go! So yes, I was walking out of work by half past nine in the morning when I wasnt due to be off until six in the evening.

In my own defense though, Mother is having dinner today. Plus I was really tired, and there's not enough things to look at on the internet that early on a Sunday morning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera