its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, November 26} 05.11.26
My car accident was a year and a half ago today. Now I just want my money.

Christmas is a month from yesterday. That is scary.

There's a really hot guy named John that sits by me now. Really hot. He's young though I think, he said yesterday that he went to school with Brittany and she only just turned either 19 or 20.

My mother decided to have Sunday Dinner tomorrow. This means that Paul and I will not be allowed to leave the house tonight. Actually, Im going to be stuck there all afternoon. Something tells me that I'll be going to bed extra early tonight.

I might run to the mall after work this afternoon. Im in no hurry to get home.

I was awake until almost 1am with a toothache. It took four extra strength Tylenol to get rid of it. I really need to stop this being up all night. Five thirty comes real early when you havent had enough sleep.

The calls are slow, I think I'll curl up under my blanket and sleep.


5 Comments:


Blogger James said...

Thats not young, is it? I mean, im 25 and fancy this girls whose 21, which is perfectly acceptable in my book. But then again, it does seem different for a boy to go out with a younger girl than vice versa.

Saturday, November 26, 2005 12:10:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

For me, that's different. I look at it like this, my brother is four years younger than I am, and the thought of going out with someone his age makes me feel skeezy. My ex was a year younger than I was, and that wasnt a huge deal to me, but a large age difference, I think, would be.

On the other hand, I cant really see myself going out with a guy who was 30 either, I think that would be too old. In my head I think I would rather date a guy who was no more than a year younger, and no more than two or three years older.

Then again, all guys are different. I just dont want someone really immature.

Saturday, November 26, 2005 12:15:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

so im assuming no new news on the money.

I hope you get it soon.

Saturday, November 26, 2005 2:10:00 p.m.  


Blogger James said...

Well, apart from that 30 year old millionaire sugar daddy :)

Im the same when it comes to the ideal age range, except it would be the other way round, no more than a year older, etc. but, I guess you cant help who you have feelings for.

Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:02:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Yes, money talks ;) Although Im not so shallow to want to bag someone rich, but I dont want a guy that I have to support.

Kim, no I havent heard anything about my money. If I remember on Monday Im going to call there because its been almost a month since I've talked to him.

Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera