its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, November 24} 05.11.24 x2
Today at work was delightful! No, it wasnt because calls were slow, because they werent, but because I was off the phone for the entire day! See, the other day they had put out an expression of interest for people to temporarily move to another contract at Christmas. Now, because Im desperate to get off of the contract that Im currently on I, of course, put my name in right away. I come in to work today and they're doing basic training for this new contract, even though it wont be starting for another month. I cant tell you what it is, but I will say that it is a PC game released by a major corporation, and that its the third in its series. That is all I will say. ..on my blog. Anyway, Im downloading the trial version now so that I'll get a feel for it at least. If I like the trial I might just purchase the game.

I felt wasted most of the day. We got in last night about quarter to one and I had been messaged while I was away, and he was still online, so I talked to him for about twenty minutes and then went to bed. I only had about four hours of sleep though, not near enough to get me through the day. Janice had mentioned doing something tonight, but Im only going out if someone calls me. If nobody calls (or messages) me, I'll be just as content to stay in and go to bed early. Now I know why I dont stay out late on work nights. Bah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera