its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, November 22} 05.11.22
Im exhausted today and Im not sure why. I got up at quarter to nine and went up to the hospital for my respiratory test. First she did the basic test and it came close to what it should have been for my height/weight/history. Then she gave me four shots of a Ventilin inhaler and tested me again. It improved, but not by a whole lot. Then she gave me two shots of a steroid inhaler (similar to the Pulmicort that I was on for years) and even though I felt better when she tested me there wasnt much of a difference yet again. My doctor is just going to blow me off, I know it. The woman who was testing me said that when they do the pulminary function tests at the hospital in GB, they test for things like how long it takes for the oxygen to be absorbed into your bloodstream, something that can cause shortness of breath, so my doctor might want to send me for a full PF test. He's not going to do that. I've been through those rounds of tests twice already in my lifetime. I havent had a big change in my life to cause anything different to show up on those tests. I havent had a big weight gain or loss, I was never a smoker, I've been working the same job the past three years, Im not living anywhere different, and Im not eating any differently. This makes me so frusterated. Its got to be an allergy or something. From the time I wake up Im short of breath, it might get better during the day, but if I eat certain foods it starts again. Red meat is a killer. I've been tested for a food allergy, but they couldnt find anything. I have not had a full allergy workup since I was nine, though, so he may want to do that. I might be allergic to dust mites or something, which could explain why I find it worse when I wake up and go to bed. I have a feeling like he's just going to blow me off though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera