its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, November 21} 05.11.21
I decided that I like working at 7am. Yesterday I took my first call at about 7:53am. Today, I dont expect to be waiting that long, but its 7:15am and I have yet to get a call. This is wonderful. I even get to start the day sitting in a desk with nobody else around me! Well, the days that Judy (my supervisor) is off anyway. She sits over the wall from me, but Im sure I could avoid talking to her anyway. Its cold in here though, and Im wearing a sweater.

Omigosh! I just looked at my phone to make sure that I was still in available and I had been sitting in idle since the past fifteen minutes and nobody noticed. Shh.

Corrine starts teaching grade two this week. Im excited for her!

Chicken Little yesterday was too cute. I cant wait to own this movie.

I just stood up to holler something to Anne Marie and JB was all "What are you doing here?" and he looked genuinely surprised.

How can people be on the internet and have no idea what you're talking about when you tell them to browse?

Im wearing dress pants and fancy shoes today. Only to celebrate the fact that Im only working a half day today. This is way exciting.

I love being far away from everybody else, I dont look anti-social when I dont participate in the conversation. Robyn doesnt start for another hour, I'll be ready for interaction then.

This is a holiday week in the US and its the GREATEST THING EVAR because we wont be getting very many calls. We'll still get some calls from the us, and we'll get calls from Europe, but its going to be hella slow and I've been excited since last week.

I need to cut my nails. I should have brought my nail clippers with me.

I get to go for my respiratory function test tomorrow. So they can tell me that there's nothing wrong with me and its all in my head. I will go insane if they try telling me that. There's something wrong, if not Asthma, then it must be allergies.

I must call Janice and tell her that I wont be going to Curves with her tomorrow morning. I should really go to Curves this afternoon. Actually, with my new shift, there's no reason that I cant go Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. Well, other than my breathing, but Im hoping to have something done about that.

Its 7:32am. Only four and a half hours to go! Its freezing in here, I think I'll bundle up and nap.


4 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

who was your favorite character from chicken little?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:55:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Good question... Overall, I would have to say Chicken Little himself, but Fish, Runt, and Abbey were also way too cute.

Who was your favorite?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:27:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

fish
by far. Chris described him as a bad case of adhd kid on drugs.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:41:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I think my favorite scene with Fish was at the baseball game, when he was all done up in warpaint.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera