its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, November 21} 05.11.21 x2
Im all kinds of wonderful today! At twenty after eight this morning I was allowed to go home. I only left early because it technically gives me a three day weekend. I didnt want to go right home though, it was too early for that. I decided that I was going to go shopping for something for Kim for her birthday. Yeah, I know its a couple of weeks away, but I figured I'd get that out of the way now. Anyway, the store wasnt open yet so I figured I'd kill time roaming around Wal*Mart for a bit. Other than Paul and my parents, I've pretty much got all my Christmas shopping done. I was going to buy everybody something, but I felt crafty today and instead Im gonna, get this, paint. Kay, really guys, stop laughing, Im serious. Im going to paint things to give away for Christmas. You never know, I might just end up having to go out and buy all new gifts, but this is worth a try.


5 Comments:


Blogger James said...

Or, you could buy some of that iron on transfer paper that you can print on with an ordinary printer, and then iron the text/image on to t-shirts, etc. to make some funky clothing. I’ve done it a few times, comes out surprisingly well.

Monday, November 21, 2005 12:33:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

That's a really good idea, that I never would have thought of on my own. I dont even know if I can buy that sort of paper here. I'll have to look around, for future gifts.

The things I painted turned out surprisingly well. I just need to get varnish for them to make them shiny and to make sure the paint wont chip.

Monday, November 21, 2005 5:42:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

welcome to the world of make your christmas gifts.

I like it here and may stay for a while. Im a sentimental sucker anyway so i fit in at make your christmas gifts land just fine.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:27:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I decided that I like the feeling of accomplishment that I got when I finished everything. I didnt go over the top and make anything big or difficult, but Im proud of what I did and I think that accounts for something.

I learned its certainly not any cheaper to make your own gifts though..

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 3:00:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

it depends on what your making and what you already have to make the gifts. Im a natural crafter. I still have stuff left over from last year so im saving. Big time!

but the accomplishment makes its all worth it. Youll feel even better once you give them to someone. Then you feel proud.

Thursday, November 24, 2005 1:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera