its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, November 19} 05.11.19
Tomorrow is my first 7:00am shift. This means that I have to be out of my bed no later than 5:30am in order to get up, showered and dressed, and make the twenty minute commute to work. This is why I am "in bed" at half past seven on a Saturday night. I used quotations because even though Im down for the night, I am only just sitting on my bed catching up on blogs and whatnot like I always do before I actually go to sleep. I could easily be doing this upstairs on the chesterfield but I cant listen to music without headphones upstairs. I wear headphones all day at work, I like to listen to music through the computer speakers when Im at home. At the moment Im finally getting a chance to really listen to the Longpigs mp3s that Ratpouch sent me, um, heh, a week ago. I think I like this band.

Also, lately I find myself spending less and less time upstairs watching tv with my mother because she can be so annoying sometimes. Its "Jenna, do this" and "Jenna, do that" constantly! I was thrilled last night when Corrine invited me to her house to keep her company for a little while. We pretty much just sat in and watched Scrubs on her computer, then we got online with *gasp* dialup. It was great fun!

Tomorrow I am still supposed to be going to see Chicken Little with Janice and Alex, and Amy as well. Janice and I have been playing phone tag since yesterday trying to make plans, but I left a message with her boyfriend today with plans as they sat. Hopefully she'll get it. Either way I'll call her tomorrow morning when Im on break or something just to verify with her. I get so used to electronic forms of communication, that phone tag is extra frusterating. I heard the movie was awesome though, and I cant wait to see it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera