its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, November 17} 05.11.17
*sigh*

I got my shift. I did not get Mondays off. I now start at 7am. Three days I work until 6:00pm and two days I work until 12:00pm (noon). I am off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I am not exactly pleased with this shift, I dont like working ten hour days. I am really not going to like working at 7am, but it was either that or take a shift that had me here until 10pm or later. I was not doing that. I'll just have to suck it up until the next shift bid.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera