its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, November 17} 05.11.17 x2
Kay, so I left work early because I was tired and frusterated and I get home and there's nobody here. Weird since my brother should have been home from school by that time. Anyway he got home like ten minutes ago and he got another bar through his tongue! That makes three (yes three) barbells through that boy's tongue. Yes, he's mentally insane. I think one is enough and there's no way in heck that I'd get another bar through my tongue. I just have to shake my head at him.

Oh, and he passed out cold after it was done and was out long enough that the Wizzard had to stop the tattoo he was doing and go and check on him. Obviously my brother was mortified when he was leaving. Good enough for him.

Now I want another tattoo. Send pictures of butterflies here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera