its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, November 13} 05.11.13
I havent been up to much lately, pretty much just work. I did go to Janice's last night and hung out with her and Alex for a couple of hours. It was nice to get out of the house. The three of us were supposed to go see Chicken Little tonight but payday is next week, so we'll make a go of it then. I even put in to get next Sunday afternoon off to go to the matinee.

We can thank Christa for suggesting that I download Weird Al mp3s. She may have created a monster.

What's this with everyone getting engaged lately? Is it something in the water? Right, Amanda and Corrine?

I've really been debating what Im going to do with my life. I might just say fuckit and go to Asia for a year or two and teach little kids how to speak English. My mother's already suggested it. At least I might be able to get all my bills paid off quickly. I still want to live in Europe (especially the UK), but I'd like to get rid of most, if not all, of my debt first. Sounds like a plan.

The last time I was talking to Susan she mentioned plans for New Year's Eve and it got me thinking. This will be the first New Year's in five years that I've been single. I have no qualms about this, dont get me wrong, it will just be different. Im having the time of my life being single and, to tell the truth, I dont want to be in another relationship for a long time. If Im going to be moving, especially overseas, Im afraid a relationship will just hold me back. There's that, and Im afraid I'll let myself become the same person that I was before, and I really dont want that. *sigh* Like I told Janice, Im over him, Im just not over me yet. She assured me that there was no faulting in me for that, but still, that's another post altogether.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera