its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, November 13} 05.11.13 x2
paul says: lol, i enjoy visiting your floor
.eye candy. says: oh we're fun
paul says: well, i enjoy visiting every other floor, i need to get away from mine everyonce and a while
.eye candy. says: especially on fridays when broomhilda isnt there
paul says: when is she there?
paul says: what days
paul says: or when is she not there, just fridays
.eye candy. says: she's off friday/saturday
paul says: was she there today?
.eye candy. says: yes
paul says: i didnt see the big hat, i didnt notice her
.eye candy. says: hahahahahahaha
paul says: she must have been under someones desk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera