its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, November 10} 05.11.10 x2
.eye candy. says: im like, bored
.eye candy. says: at this rate i'll be in bed by 9:30
Princess Amanda says: i hear ya
Princess Amanda says: i know but i don't wanna be in bed at 930
.eye candy. says: no, lol, that makes me a loser
Princess Amanda says: and we are NOT losers
.eye candy. says: yer right. we're just available
Princess Amanda says: exactly
Princess Amanda says: independent to do what we feel whenever we like
.eye candy. says: that's a good way to put it
Princess Amanda says: i thought so
.eye candy. says: you forgot "with whomever we feel"
.eye candy. says: hehe
Princess Amanda says: oh yes my bad


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

The really sad thing was that I was in my bed at 10pm, but my mom was still out.

Friday, November 11, 2005 11:26:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera