its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, November 8} 05.11.08
I dont know what Im doing yet for New Year's Eve, but I think I know how I'll be wearing my hair. It's not going to be ringlets like we did two years ago. I am not interested in sitting for four hours getting my hair done, again. I was so impressed with my hair yesterday, at least the way it turned out toward the end of the day. At lunchtime, when we went to the mall it was a tad large (my brother has a thing for giving people large hair, like how I like listening to horrible music) but then we got back to school and he combed it out and it was just really soft wavy curls.

My brother's teacher is turning out to be kind of a bitch. Yesterday, Audrey was wearing a black sheer blouse with a tank top underneath. Actually two tank tops, layered, and the blouse was long sleeved. The instructor was across the room and told Audrey, in front of everybody, that she was showing too much skin. This was wrong, obviously, because she singled Audrey out in front of the class (plus models like me), and because she totally was not showing too much skin. Paul said that the instructor has a similar blouse, herself, that she wears with a tank top underneath, so she shouldnt have been saying anything to Audrey.

Personally I didnt hear the comment, it must have been during the 45 minutes that my brother had stuck me under the dryer and forgot about me after Allison sucked him into doing her model's hair. It was Allison who eventually rescued me in the end. He's not going to be allowed to throw me under the dryer anymore.

I was going to go back under and have Amy cut my hair, but I figured I'd wait until I went back over on Monday. If you're wondering why I was going to be getting Amy to do my hair, rather than my brother, its because my brother's scissors are away getting sharpened and he has a loaner pair that he's not all that comfortable with. Plus Amy needed a haircut to get points.

After I got a shower today, I flat ironed my hair and put makeup on ..to go buy candy. You know, in case I see a cute boy ..buying candy. I have to keep up appearances and whatnot. I also put on one of my new sweaters (that I couldnt live without) to see how it wore. They're really soft like the one Kim had on the other night and I decided that Im keeping both sweaters. One is baby pink, the other is chocolate brown and they both have sparkley thread woven in! I shouldnt really need anymore new clothes for the next few months though. Well, I need a new dressy winter coat, but I dont need that quite yet. And I can always look for that as a Christmas present because Paul is getting a new coat.

OoOoOoOoO! I totally almost forgot that I recieved my new QC tshirt today! I bought the pink ASCII heart one and I love it, a lot.

And speaking of clothes, I probably should get started on the boatload of laundry that I have to do tonight, else I have no clean undiewears for tomorrow. That would not be performance.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera