its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, November 5} 05.11.05
The song that Im currently obsessed with is called Sparkle Me by The Buffseeds. Its very snuggley. You'll know what I mean by that if you listen to it.

I havent done anything out of the ordinary the past few days. Last night Kim and I went to Pizza Delight for a bite. We both had fajita salads, yummy! I gave her my sour cream, and she gave me her salsa so it was a fair trade. The salsa had an alcohol taste though, yeasty, like beer. It became a little strong when I was getting toward the end. Overall the salad was really yummy though, I will get it again for sure. We also had dessert. She had the cinnamon rolls on the skillet with frosting and I had the chocolate mousse that had the same consistancy as the cheesecake that my brother had that time. Only mousse is supposed to be like that. It was good though. And I got kind of gussied up to go out. I was wearing jeans, yes, but I was wearing snappy shoes and *gasp* makeup. I even shaved my underarms for the occasion, even though I knew I wouldnt be taking my coat off. Its all about feeling pretty.

Susan and Amy are gone to see Elizabethtown tonight. I was invited to go, but the movie starts when I plan to be in bed. That just doesnt work. I still really want need to see Chicken Little. Is anybody interested in going on Thursday night? Message me if you are.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Yeah, but you'll be home the end of the month, right? We'll hafta do something then to make up for it, that's all.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 10:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera