its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, October 30} 05.10.30
I left my wings at Kim's.

Who woulda thought that there would be two succubuses at the party? Im not at all pissy or jealous though because Angela was all sparkley and purple. I just looked like the undead. With wings.

There was a real, live American at the party. She was from Wisconson. She was cool. Her laugh was much better than mine (even though nobody can touch the asthma laugh).

Dave was Silent Bob and actually didnt talk until he was walking off of the step to leave. I was impressed. And he made weenie mummies.

Janice was there!

Angela and Jamie and Ryan are really cool people and fun to hang out with.

Amy came! She got off work early and stopped by to see what was going on. She also drove us home (that makes Amy more awesomer tonight!).

My voice is gone. I think the asthma laugh did it.

I just realized my computer automatically changed the time on its own. Yay!

Im really really drunk so I need sleep.


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

and dont forget that you fell asleep in the comfortable chair.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:52:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera