its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, October 30} 05.10.30 x3
Tonight's Grey's Anatomy was probably my favorite episode yet. It just reinforced itself as my favorite show on television. Also, some of the songs during the show were beautiful. Anybody know where I can look up and find a tracklist? That would be spiffy.

Oooh, Janice and Alex and I went to see Wallace & Gromit this afternoon! I loved that movie. It was one of those movies that were great for kids, but had stuff for adults in it too. Chicken Little starts next weekend, I cant wait. Anybody up for seeing it with me? Oh, and there's going to be a Curious George movie out in February. The preview looked really cute. Janice started getting ideas cuz Alex will be three in February and it would be an awesome movie to go to for his birthday. That will be tons of fun :)

I was hella hungover today. Talking to Janice, I figured out what my problem was. The food that I was eating last night was mostly sugary. I need to eat something heavy and greasy after I drink. Im not making that mistake again. Hungover is less than fun.


5 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

Tonights episode was probably my favorite as well. I even cried. Chris hasnt watched the show before but even he commented on how the quality of shows are gradually getting better.

i found a musis guide for all the episodes! Season one and season 2

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/music/season1/music1.html

Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:21:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Ohh thank you!

Oh, and how did the pictures from last night come out?

Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:25:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

compare this to you. I think you could get a head start for next years costume if you wanted to. hahaha

Monday, October 31, 2005 1:53:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Oh I look horrid in that photo! I think Im photogenically challenged, I really do. I look like a complete dolt in any photograph taken of me.

Pardon while I hide under my desk, lol.

Monday, October 31, 2005 1:58:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

you dont look horrid. Plus you were in costume. :oP

and it was also paul with a comb

Monday, October 31, 2005 3:06:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera