its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, October 30} 05.10.30 x2
I was way drunk last night, and when I read Kim's comment (automatically sent to email) I actually had to come back and read what I had written. I knew that I had posted, but I couldnt exactly remember what. I think falling asleep messed me up, but I was exhausted from staying up past 1am the night before and then having to be at work for 9am. I am sooo glad Kelly is working my shift today. There was no way I could have been up and there for 8:30am. As it is, its almost half-past ten and even though Im hungry and want to shower, I really dont think Im ready to stand.

I know my voice is fucked because I said something to the dog when she woke me up before. I think it was from all the laughing so Im really not going to complain. I just sound like I've been a heavy smoker for the past forty years. Trust me when I say a cigarette has never gone near this mouth. I did have a cigar last night though, but you dont inhale those. I wont even light it because I would have to inhale to get it lit. I try to look after my lungs. If you heard me today you'd wonder if my doctor was smoking crack when he told me I didnt need an inhaler. Im debating whether or not to spend the evening at the ER just to get one. Urg, I hate having to do that.

Last night was the most fun I've had in ages. The only people there that I really knew besides Kim was my brother, and Janice when she got there. (That is okay though, Im becomming much better at being in crowds of people that I dont know. Im learning to mingle.) I thought it was cool as hell that Angela and I were going to be wearing the same costume. It was such an obscure costume idea to start with, and for two people who really didnt know each other to come up with it, obviously means this girl and I can get along. Her sister, Jamie, was a riot, not unlike my brother. Also Ryan, Angela's fiancee, was very cool too, as was Jehy (the American girl that Kim knew from school). Jehy's boyfriend, Dave (also Kim's neighbour) was hilarious without saying a word. He totally pulled off Silent Bob and I was very impressed that he didnt say a word until he was out of the door leaving. The evening was awesome.

I did my own makeup and I have to admit, I was impressed with myself. I was a little nervous attempting to give myself smokey looking eyes, but I didnt do a bad job at all. And my eyes being grey-blue kinda popped with the dark makeup. I just wish my hair was uh.. better. Even after sleeping on it, its still rather huge. Paul had backcombed it at work to make it a little large, and I had messed it up a bit with product when I was home, but Kim gave Paul a comb and he really went at it while I was sitting at the table. We're talking, runway model large and puffy. The look I was going for originally was sex hair, but I swear I've never had sex that exciting.

Im just trying to push myself out of bed because Im hungry, and I really want to shower and wash my hair but bed is just so comfy.


2 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Its not that I forgot, it was just to painful to talk about.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:22:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

Dear Jenna,

That model has nothing on the hair you had last night. I told angela, if she had half her hair white, we could have called her cruella deville.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:49:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera