its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, October 29} 05.10.29 x2
Today is going just great. I slept in, then got in the shower and finally got to wash my hair since Wednesday. Well, I called it. I washed the perm right out of my hair. No, I lie, it was stringy, but certainly not worth trying to make it curly. I blowdried it and it was grimy. After three shampoos, it was still grimy. Oh its disgusting. Besides the fact that its all frizzy and puffy it feels just dirty. So much for fun hair for tonight.

So yeah, I got my cupcakes made last night, but I completely forgot to try on my fangs. I know I have to file them down to fit on my teeth (damn crooked teeth), but I'll have to rush home after work and do that I suppose. I also forgot to change the jewelery in my lip, and I have no idea how to correctly apply dark makeup to my eyes. I think my plan is to blow home and change my clothes and jewelery, grab my liquor and costume and haul it all up to Kim's.


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

dont worry if your late. I was just telling paul, the party is due to start around 7ish. This meaning that i want everything ready for people to come at 7. You are welcome to show when your ready but you know that you are more than welcome to come down here to get ready.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:51:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera