its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, October 28} 05.10.28 x2
Work today was hilarious. I love the people I sit with. Im actually still in a great mood from work. How often do I leave work in a great mood? Best quote of the day came from Todd:

If there's anything worse than a foreigner with a foreign accent, its a foreigner with a British accent.


This is true. Its one thing to have to try and decipher someone butcher American English, but to try and understand someone butchering the Queen's English takes special talent. Oh, and I had a customer call and tell me that his "doo-dad" wouldnt connect. I barely stifled a laugh at him. He might have heard me.

EDIT: My hair! I woke up this morning and some of the hair went from "curly" to "wavy/textured", whereas other parts went to "pin straight". It wouldnt surprise me if, tomorrow, I washed the curl right out of my hair. Currently Im sporting an awesome crown of headset-hair. The way its wavy is actually really nice though. I told Paul that Im going to need to get a real perm to make it like that, cuz obviously the temp-perm just isnt doing the job. Im off to make cupcakes!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera