its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, October 26} 05.10.26 x2
The electricity was out when I got home last night so I couldnt post about my new shoes, or my new purse, or the Clinique foundation that I paid $26 for. The moment has passed, I wont bore you with the details. After shopping, we went back to Kim's where she cooked supper (chicken and pasta, yumm!) and then we proceeded to make the treat bags that she'll be giving out on Hallowe'en. Then town lost electricity so I went home. Its hella freaky driving around in the complete darkness.

I get to work today and they told me that the draw for the 50" flat screen television was yesterday. I did not win. I also did not win the second prize (a Dell Inspiron 6000, the laptop I already have), or the third prize (an Xbox). I did win a consolation prize of a $15 gift certificate for the mall. Had I have known I woulda went and got it last night and used it toward my purchases. Oh, well. I can go to Sobey's and use it to buy my alcohol for Saturday night.

My request for time off on Sunday is still pending, so I offered to trade my Sunday shift for Kelly's Monday shift so that she can take her little one out trick-or-treating. She had to wait and see if she could get a sitter for Sunday, but she really wanted to trade. My mother was not pleased because it left my brother home alone handing out treats. It didnt matter though that the original plan was me being home alone handing out treats. My mother is weird.

Mark this on the calendar, Im actually going to bed early!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera