its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, October 25} 05.10.25
Janice came to pick me up this morning and Emma was after taking off when Mum left for work. My father doesnt care, he just lets her go assuming nothing is going to happen. I cant stand that man. We live close to a school, and close to a highway, that dog should not be left roaming around by herself. We drove down the road and she followed us and was running out onto the main road (which turns into a highway around the corner) so I get out of the car and walk home, hoping she'd follow me. She did, but wouldnt come close enough to me so that I could grab her. When I get home I went in and opened a package of sandwich meat and walk up and down my little block looking for me. She was in the yard two houses up from ours and must have smelled the ham because that's when she came running over to me. I grabbed her collar and hauled her home and hooked her up in the front yard. I had gotten my exercise without even making it to the gym at that point.

Anyway, the gym. Its been a long time coming, but I finally joined. I weigh about fifteen pounds more than I thought I did, which was rather disapointing. I did figure out correctly what my weight should be for my height, and I need to lose between sixty to sixty five pounds. It sounds like a lot, especially when you think that its unhealthy to lose more than two or three pounds in a week. But (!), if all goes well I should be at my goal weight by next summer.

The workout was hella fun! I actually got kinda damp during the workout, which means I worked up a sweat. Im tired now, but Im not used to doing any real exercise, plus I ran about the neighbourhood chasing the dog this morning, too. I need to go at least three times a week, not a problem considering they're still open when I get off work, and my days off are through the week. Also between Janice, Kim and Amy there will always be someone to go with. Its more fun to go with someone, and since Im new, Im a little self-consious about it.

Now I have to go and get ready to take my car into the GM dealership to get looked at.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

We joined Curves in town. Janice had gone there two years ago, and its where everybody else goes. Plus its close to home, and there was no sign-up fee.

Im nervous in starting a diet now too. Im afraid that it'll be too much and I'll frusterate myself into quitting both. The other thing is that it is really hard to prepare meals to bring with me for lunch. If there's no leftovers from supper, and I dont have a frozen meal, I end up getting Subway or something. If I had to start preparing meals it would be way more work than Im ready for at this point. Plus, Christmas is too close to start a diet. Maybe in the new year I'll look into WW.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera