its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, October 25} 05.10.25 x2
I just got home from getting my car looked at. Im lying, after that we went to a hair store, but we were only there maybe forty-five minutes. We sat at GM from one o'clock until about three, or later. I was convinced they were taking my engine apart. There was a fuse went (something to do with a fan?) that caused the light to stay on. It was covered under warranty so it didnt cost me anything. Score!

Paul had come with me so that he could make an appointment to get his oil changed and whatnot, and he wanted to run into Glamour to get something. We were ready to leave Glamour when these two weird men came in, and when Joann told them they had to be licenced hair stylists to shop there they ignored her and went in anyway. We stayed until they were gone because she was working by herself. I had mentioned that we were going to perm my hair and she suggested a temporary perm. They had an ISO one that doesnt cause damage or anything (perfect for overprocessed hair like mine), and it washes out in like twenty shampoos, so I can test drive a perm, as it were. While I was there I also bought product so that I can just scrunch and go once I do get curly hair. I dont intend to start doing all kinds of fancy styling to it. I dont do that to my straight hair.

Oh, and on the way home we saw that gas was down to 99.9 cents/litre!! I pointed it out and the two of us squealed. It excited me to where I wanted to get gas even though I dont need it.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

We might be doing it tomorrow so I'll have it for Saturday for sure!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera