its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, October 24} 05.10.24
Im very frusterated right now. I went to see my doctor finally, and I left his office feeling totally blown off. I first told him that I wanted an inhaler because I dont have one, and my breathing is starting to bother me. I got nowhere with that. He listened to my lungs, on my back, through my jacket and shirt, and told me my lungs were fine. If my lungs are fine why cant I breathe? I told him that my ears were infected, he didnt even look in my ears. He did look at my throat there and was surprised to see infection (cause, you know, its all in my head). Oh, and when I mentioned about my wrist and he handed me a pamphlet telling me how to sit and whatnot. I had to practically beg him to write me a note so that work can provide wrist support for my keyboard and mouse, because they wont give it to me without documentation. Im so frusterated I could cry.

On a lighter note, I went to school with Paul today so that he could practice for the exam (since its my head he'll be doing the exam on) and I left with a roller set. My hair is very large right now. Oh, and he wants me to get a perm. Not a poodle perm, but a loose, wavy curl. I kind of want to go for it. Any thoughts?

Tomorrow, Janice and I are going to join the gym. At least I think we are, I have to call her later to verify, but that was the plan. After that I have to take my car into the dealer to see why the engine light is on. I wont tell them its been on since last December. Shh.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i think you could do curls. Not tight curls but a wavy curl would be cool. I want a perm but not tight curls, thats why im letting my hair grow out a bit.

I hate when my doctor doesnt listen to me. I know that hes busy and tired but im one of those people that only go in when i absolutely have to and im not abusing the system so i expect him to listen.

On a lighter note, if your not up to anything after you sign up at the gym, you and whoever are welcome to come down and keep me company. Now that that exam is over i can relax for a day or two before i worry about the other one. So im gonna try to make brandys costume and finish it today. Plus company stops me from talking to myself or from dancing around the house like a nut belting out songs at the top of my lungs.

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:35:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Kim: I think you could totally do loose curls too. When your hair gets to be about the length of mine, I'd say. Paul and I went into Maritime cuz I wanted nail polish and Jason kinda looked at me funny and I said "You were going to laugh at my hair, werent you?" and he was like "No, not at all, volume suits you.". And with everybody else giving support Im totally into getting curls now.

Corrine: When I was leaving his office I was thinking that if I had gone in and told him that I wanted a pelvic he wouldnt have ignored me, but because I was only getting him to look at my ears/throat/wrist that wasnt important. I hate doctors here, I really do.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 12:14:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera