its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, October 21} 05.10.21 x2
Last night was fun. I actually socialized! Kim and I went to Tim Hortons to hang out and kill time before we were going to get together with Susan and Janice. This also involved driving around listening to Christmas music (in October) while I laughed hysterically at the South Park Christmas songs. I couldnt help it, you had to be there. Naturally, we had to go to the far gas station to get gas, it was three cents cheaper than right in town. So after that we went to Kim's to wait for Janice to get home. We didnt get the call to go out there until something like twenty past eleven. It was the first time that I had seen Susan since June 19th, so it was really good to see her again, and hear her crazy stories from the woods (wink wink, nod nod). Unfortunately neither Kim nor I could stay out really late due to sheer exhaustion, but Im supposed to be doing something with them again tomorrow night so it will make up for it.

I realized today that I sit with people who are awesome. I sat with Jennifer all summer when I had my 8:30am shift, and we get along well anyway, so that's fine. Robyn is sitting on the other side of me, she gives me the giggles! Kelly sits across the aisle from Robyn. I didnt really know Kelly before, but she seems really fun. Tanya sits over the wall from Kelly, and Tanya is really fun to joke around and talk with. And Todd sits next to Tanya (across the aisle and over the wall from me), and, well Todd is an HR department's worst nightmare, but you know he's joking, so its alright. Plus Im flirty anyway. Anyway, Jennifer and I colored all afternoon, and if you're thinking that its kinda sad cuz Im 24 and coloring, she's 30. Its what we do there. And I got a half hour of VTO today. Kickass!

Im getting sick. Its why I've been feeling like crap the past couple of days, Im getting the flu. It always starts with fatigue, aches, and chills. Next comes sore throat, stuffy nose and headcold. Then the fun comes, when all that mucus that was in my nose moves down into my lungs and I am no longer able to breathe. Also, you cant forget the coughing. I havent ever heard anyone beat my cough. I havent progressed to the mucus factory yet, but I figure I will be at this point next week. Stay tuned!

So I created a BlogRoll, but I got frusterated playing around with the script trying to make it look like my links currently do so I gave up. Im too sick to deal with that on my own at this point, so my links are going to remain looking the same. I'll just have to edit them the old fashioned way.

Questionable Content has some of the best tshirts that I've seen associated with a comic strip. I already have the Aerodynamically Curvaceous one, and I've just preordered the ASCII broken heart one. Yay!

Also: Beaver and Steve!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera