its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, October 19} 05.10.19
It is a grey day outside and Im tired. My body is tired, but moreso, my spirit is tired. There are things that I could should be doing right now but I just do not have it in me to do anything but sit and watch television right now. I feel too wore out, and all I did today was go to work. Granted, working at a job that you hate can really wear you out, I know this, but I try to like it. I can honestly say that I love the people that I work with, I just hate doing the job. I was telling Susan last night, I would absolutely love to just quit my job in January and just kick around until September and then go back to school. I cant particularly afford to do that, but I would make it work. I need something different. Im ready for a big change.


1 Comments:


Blogger Squirk said...

If you didn't want to wait eight months for school to start, there's always the Southern Hemisphere...

University starts around February in New Zealand. (The school year lines up nicely with the calendar year)

Canterbury University and Otago University in the South Island, Victoria University of Wellington and University of Auckland in the North.

(Don't go to Auckland, though, the student culture is sad in comparison.)

Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:49:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera