its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, October 18} 05.10.18 x2
So Mom was sending Paul up town earlier for KFC for her for lunch tomorrow. I told him to stop at the grocery store and get me ice cream and he told me to get my shoes on and we'd go to Dairy Queen. Normally at DQ I get a chocolate chip cookie dough Blizzard but they dont make them anymore so I decided I was going to get something different. Obviously I dont like DQ as much as I once did, because nothing really seemed to turn my crank once I got there. I decided to get an Oreo Blizzard. It tasted less like Oreo cookies, and more like animal crackers. It was gross.

But on a better note there will be a get-together on Thursday night now that Susan is back in civilization. I have decided that, since I have to work at 9am the next day, I am going to remain sober. This is okay, though, because I will be hella drunk at Kim's next weekend :D


4 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

your not the only one who will remain sober. Im not drinking. I want to be able to come back to chris's if his parents arent home by then. I dont know how long im gonna stay as i have a midterm on monday and i could use the sleep as i need to have my energy to study.

But im getting excited for the party. As soon as i get this midterm out of the way i can really put all my energy into getting ready.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:03:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I could easily drive you home if you want to drink, I have no problem with that.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:09:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

you know what i dont think im in the mood too. I dont want to feel blah from it all weekend (which i probably would) when i have an exam on monday.

im already in a blah mood because of the pending exam.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:55:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I completely understand. I have to get up Friday morning at 7am for work, so I really cant drink. Plus we're going out when I really should be getting to bed so I dont know how late I can stay out.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera