its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, October 17} 05.10.17
I was watching Live @ 5 and they were doing a story on teenagers and sex, and apparently there are kids today that think that if a boy drinks Mountain Dew before having sex it will kill his sperm and they wont make a baby. Why are children today so dumb? This is why sex should be taught in school.

Also, I got up early this morning and went and got my flu shot. John, the nurse who does it every year was kind of excited because this was the ninth year that I had gone and gotten it done. He figured that I was probably one of his first, which is probably true. I didnt figure it would have been that long ago, actually, but he showed me the records. You cant argue with records. Then I came home and went back to bed ...until 2pm.

Oh, and I saw a rainbow today and it was breathtakingly beautiful.

I realized that Kim's Hallowe'en party is in less than two weeks and I have no idea what to do with my hair. I kinda want to have messy looking sex-hair, but my hair is very difficult to style, it just stays straight and doesnt do anything. I'll hafta talk to Paul. There is probably a product that I can buy to make it do what I want.

It just showed on the news that gas in Eskazoni is down to 95.9 cents/litre. Hopefully gas everywhere else will drop that low soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera