its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, October 16} 05.10.16

If I say that my day cant get any worse, it will, so Im not going to say it, but ..goddamn this day has been horrible so far. Ok, so it goes like this. I get up at 7am and its still dark out because its raining like a motherfucker outside. As Im driving to work its thundering and lightening-ing outside and I get to Tim Horton's and pull into the drive through and nobody comes. I sit and wait for like 5 minutes and pull away because the store is closed. Closed! At like 8am. Unacceptable!


Fine then, I'll go to McDonald's, I think to myself and pull in there because there's like four or five cars parked there. I sit at that drive through for five minutes before I get fed up with that and leave. I decide to try another Tim Horton's because I was friggin hungry and I needed caffene. Again, I sit for five minutes until I get pissed off and just go to work. There I find out that the power is out over the whole area. Not our building though, we have generators. If you could see my face now, you'd know.


So about 10:30am I get that familiar pain in my abdomen that makes me hate being a girl. Great. Unprepared, as I always am go to the washroom where the machine eats my money. Awesome. Naturally, because its me, I happened to be scheduled to work Sunday mornings with a bunch of guys and three middle-aged women who have all had hysterectomies (I dont care if I misspelled that). How do I handle it? I have to email my brother to call Jenelle to bring stuff with her on her way to work. I knew that she would be here within the hour and I'd be alright until then. Jenelle saved my day.


As annoyed as I am, I find the whole thing comical, I really do, which is why Im breaking my own rules and posting from work.



3 Comments:


Blogger Squirk said...

I seriously could not be arsed being a girl.

Yay for the simplicity of the male!

Sunday, October 16, 2005 5:31:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

so its not just me having a bad day
i thought that everyone was out to get me at work. The machine kept on acting up. I got everyones bets wrong, and people kept on hollaring at me because the people in front of them took too long.

I hope your day gets better as the day goes on. I think we could both use a good end to the day.
*crosses fingers*

Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:17:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

The rest of the day went by pretty well. Im just tired now.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera